Why Use a Referral Service?
|Written By Harmony Coburn|
Thursday, 18 June 2009
American Sign Language Interpreters are in high demand in the Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington market limiting the availability of qualified interpreters "on demand". Most companies do not need a full-time staff interpreter, this can make it difficult to manage the intermittent need for American Sign Language interpreters. In addition, there are many considerations that a requester must consider when procuring services for ASL Services. By signing a non-exclusive contract with Access Services Northwest, LLC you can rest assured that you can meet your interpreter needs as they arise with confidence. Using our agency frees your staff to attend to their regular tasks while providing equal access and facilitating quality communications within your organization.
Why our agency?
- Our vast pool of certified and qualified interpreters throughout Portland and Salem Oregon metropolitan as well as Vancouver and other Southwest Washington cities. (Click here to learn more about our coverage areas.)
- One point of contact to easily allow access to meetings and / or events to Deaf and hard-of-hearing employees and patrons, without scrambling to find interpreters.
- Our team takes pride in matching consumer preferences to intepreters' talents, including type of meeting and event by asking you the right questions.
- Access to the area's top interpreters with no hassle centralized one-invoice billing.
- Save your resources to grow your business. Let us facilitate the communications.
|< Prev||Next >|
Excellence, empowerment, and education are the core concepts which Access Services Northwest embodies in all facets of its operation. Read More...