Fees and policies
|Written By Harmony Coburn|
Saturday, 08 August 2009
Access Services Northwest, LLC understands the importance of balancing fiscal responsibility with quality communications. Our rates and policies are designed to assure our professional American Sign Language Interpreters are paid within current market standards while assuring our clients that we also understand their budgeting constraints. For current information about our rates and policies please call (503) 447-5000 or submit a request online. One of our coordinators will be happy to answer your questions.
It is our goal to facilitate a strong and positive experience for all entities within the Deaf community. We want our Deaf Clients, Interpreters and Clients to be able to focus on their primary goal of communications excellence while we handle the logistics.
We encourage our clients to discuss preferences with the Deaf client and we always do our best to provide requested interpreters if we are aware of the preference. Our interpreter coordination team is trained to recognize the styles and skill sets within each interpreter and match the skill sets to the Deaf client as well as the situation.
Some things to consider when using our American Sign Language Interpreter placement services:
- Make your request at least one week prior to the start time and date of your need*. This will give our coordinators the best opportunity to provide the best American Sign Language Interpreter for your particular need. (*We work hard to meet all requests no matter how short the notice!)
- When an interpreter accepts an assignment they are committing themselves to that block of time and cannot accept other assignments that may conflict with that time. Our cancellation guidelines are designed to consider both the fiscal burden to our clients as well as assure our interpreters that they will be compensated appropriately.
- All communications with our agency are treated with the highest standards of confidentiality. We do not share information about our interpreters or our clients other than what is absolutely required to facilitate each request.
- When you make a request, our coordinator will ask questions to help us determine the best solution for your needs. Please don't hesitate to share specifics of the assignment such as special vocabularies or signing styles.
- We value feedback. Communication is the foundation of our business. Let us know when we do well or when we don't quite meet your expectations.
|< Prev||Next >|
Excellence, empowerment, and education are the core concepts which Access Services Northwest embodies in all facets of its operation. Read More...